It is possible to use the India e-Business Visa for a variety of commercial and business activities. The traveler must have a current passport in order to apply for this India business visa.
If your major reason for visiting India is for business or commercial purposes, you must apply for an India e-Business Visa before traveling. Attending conferences, trade shows, exhibits, and other business events are all possible with a business visa for India.
In order to conduct business in India, you must have a valid business visa, not a tourist visa. The e-Tourist Visa is intended solely for travel and does not permit any type of commercial activity.
Applying for an Indian business visa online and receiving it electronically via email has been made simple by the Indian Immigration Authority. In order to apply for an India e-Business Visa, make sure you have all of the necessary documents.
We’ve included a list of them below. It is possible to apply for an India e-Business Visa with confidence after reading this article. You can also check Indian visa eligibility here.
India e-Business Visa Required Documents Checklist
- At least six months before departure, the passport must be valid.
- Scanning of the biographical page of your passport is required. This can be done using either a high-quality photograph or a scan. As part of the India Business Visa Application procedure, you will be required to upload this document.
- In order to apply for an Indian Business Visa online, you will have to submit a digital photo of your face. Your face needs to be clearly visible in the photograph.
- Additionally, you must include a photocopy of your business card in your application materials. For those who don’t have a business card, a letter outlining the need can be sent by an Indian counterpart.
- As a result of the fact that you will be meeting with your Indian counterparts, it is imperative that you have information about your company’s operations in India on hand.
Some more necessary conditions:
- You must have a working email address that will be used to communicate with you during the application process. To get your visa once it is approved, you must include a valid email address when submitting your application.
- You must have a Debit/Credit card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex), as well as a UnionPay or PayPal account, with sufficient funds to make a payment.
What is the validity period of the India e-Business Visa?
The validity of the Indian Business Visa is 365 days from the date of issuing. You can enter and exit the country as many times as you’d like on a Business e-Visa (or Business Online Visa).